2 Day Workshop: Learn To Squat & Deadlift for Triathlon
Time & Location
About the Event
Strength for endurance athletes is critical.
These two intensive strength training sessions will teach you how to lift correctly, what rest times to employ, how many reps, how heavy and so much more.
Strength training information can be confusing. Most of the material is designed around weight loss and muscle building. Triathletes need to focus on the functional form of the movement and applying the strength to their sport and in particular their unique weakness.
The fastest way to improve or fortify a weakness is with strength training.
This two-day workshop will focus on:
- Deadlift form and variations
- Squat form and variations
- Hip thrusts
- Complimentary strength, plyometric and mobility exercises
DAY 1: 6pm Thursday 30 May
DAY 2: 6pm Friday 31 May
- Members - On or before 30/3/19$89$890$0
- Members - After 30/3/19$109$1090$0